Have you ever wondered about the whole wide world of entrepreneurship? Do you think it may be for you? If you are among those who are still debating whether entrepreneurship is for them or not, here is a list of 25 reasons you should consider when making your decision. These reasons come from my personal experience, as well as those entrepreneurs whom I follow. While some of these reasons may not directly apply to you or matter to you, they are still very important points worth considering.
1. You can truly express your creativity.
2. You have an unlimited earning potential.
3. You are your own boss.
4. You will pick up unique people skills in the process that you could never pick up by working for someone.
5. You don’t risk getting fired suddenly.
6. You are building your own dreams instead of helping someone build theirs.
7. You pay less in taxes because you are able to write off expenses as business expenses.
8. Its cool and sexy!
9. You will forever leave behind an unique legacy which can be imitated but never duplicated.
10. If you ever look for employment in the future, your chances will forever be far higher than others( particularly, if you have been successful as an entrepreneur).
11. It is probably on of the best ways to network with others and put yourself out there.
12. It will open doors for you and open up possibilities for you that would otherwise be closed.
13. You can set your own work schedules.
14. You create value for the society, create jobs, and also help the economy by competing against the major corporations.
15. Your life is always an exciting journey filled with new challenges and potentials.
16. It requires a mindset and skill sets envied by many.
17. As an entrepreneur, you have a much higher chance of attracting attention from the media and even becoming famous.
18. You constantly make new mistakes and can use those as learning opportunities.
19. If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life. So, the best way to love what you do is by doing what you love, and that typically happens with entrepreneurs.
20. The only real way to become very rich is by starting your own business.
21. You begin to move away from paycheck and toward passion, which is far more rewarding.
22. You will be able to prove your determination to others and they will really respect you for it.
23. By becoming an entrepreneur you establish your personal brand which is not possible otherwise.
24. You create value by solving a problem in society and may be remembered well after your death for your contribution.
25. You create a novel and exciting story for yourself to be told to others for inspiration.
Did these 25 reasons still not convince you to pursue entrepreneurship as a career path? Well, perhaps, this video will do the trick! If kids still in their single digit age can do it, why couldn’t you?