If you have a reputed business and RELY on only your website then you’re relying on a basic technique of getting a higher rank.
Every business owner or a website owner or a blogger want to be at the number one ranking on of a search especially Google, the topmost search engine which gives results approx. less than 5 seconds. The reason is pretty much clear- you want your work to be known, be in at least the top three spots, increased traffic on site, potential, and visibility for sales.
Also Read :
- How to Use Vimeo for Business [10 Best Tips & Tricks]
- 9 Marketing Tips For Attorneys And Law Firms Websites
- BEST TIPS TO GET PAGE 1 RANK IN SEARCH RESULTS
Unfortunately, getting the highest or the topmost ranking is a rare chance. The most skilled, knowledgeable people once struggled to get at their current position and still do to get at the top. The question everyone does is how people can achieve something this big so fast. First of all you website should have a good premium theme.
There’s no guarantee about getting higher rankings but this post will surely give strategies to increase the chances of holding their position at #1. However, with tips to follow you should know Google isn’t the number one search engine just like that, it has quality content and accepts quality content. It disapproves A LOT, especially ‘misleading’ practices.
Instead of focusing on getting the number 1 on Google, your focus should be to appear in as many Google properties as possible, for giving your business as many opportunities as possible to appear for as many searches as possible that are appropriate to your business.
How difficult is it to get to number 1 Google?
This entirely depends on the competition for the keywords and the reputation of the website. New websites typically find getting on good rankings hard to come by in Google in competitive verticals.
Holding number 1 on Google and getting no traffic?
You must be at number 1 for a keyword that is not often searched for. Search engine optimization is the procedure of making pages ‘as relevant as they can be’ for search engines to believe they are valuable enough to be considered for top rankings for as many key phrases as possible in natural listings.
- Go Niche: Stay in your comfort zone. You obviously don’t want to compete with bigger organizations that have an unlimited marketing budget. Be the fish in the pond.
- 2. Get Known In Your Area: That gets easy to get renowned outside if people know you around. Fairly easy.
- Use Realistic Keywords i.e. use words that people are looking for, obscure word usage will literally lead to having a negative impact for you.
- Optimize Your Keywords: once you’ve gone niche and have a good word choice, don’t overuse keywords use in various ways like H1 for headline 1 etc.
`Google prefers comprehensive content.
- Work Hard for Your Service you’re giving out in your business that’s how you get higher rankings for the start.
- Add A Heavy Amount Of Content On Your Website: Firstly, regularly update your content. It catches more attention only if it’s high-quality content, the viewers increase. Secondly, the more the content the more links you generally accumulate.
- 7. Creating Evergreen Content that other bloggers and journalists will want to link to.
Using tools like Google’s Keyword Planner or KeywordTool.io, look for relevant keywords that have pretty decent searches, but little competition. Once your website has become a bit more authoritative and you’re ranking for a number of easier keywords, you can always late move on to more competitive keywords that will earn you more traffic.
A happy customer is a customer who sees the results of the search engine keep on improving, kept up to date, sees actual quality traffic landing on that site that transforms to leads and sale. I obviously do not know how google works but know how to help entrepreneurs make a quality site that features on Google on higher rankings.
Guest posting on popular sites within your niche- If you don’t get a followed link in your post or bio, the increases the visibility you get makes it worthwhile.
Without being #1 you’ll never know how much traffic is on your site, if it is you’ll know, I certainly do not trust the actual volumes it’ll pop up, it will approx. or more than the number.
Lastly, there’s no guaranteed way to just get on the #1 position on Google. However, targeting the correct audience with accurate content, good keywords just increase the chance to get there so. At no time try to trick Google with copied or deceptive practices that just don’t fit anyhow.