WHAT IS INCUSPAZE ?
Incuspaze was born out of a need to create a self-sustainable ecosystem & research environment that the startups require to become billion dollar enterprise. The conﬂuence of great minds of Yashraj Bhardwaj, Yuvraj Bhardwaj and Sanjay Choudhary brought this to life.They want to build a global selfsustainable ecosystem for startups and entrepreneurs that will help them grow and scale up to become large enterprises also a research environment wherein people of all ages, communities can come together and do research as well as build up there business at the same place i.e,Ofﬁces and Research hub at one place. Their programs are designed in a way that it connects startups to the right people at the right time.
Incuspaze comes with a 360 Degree approach from getting and building innovative products to taking them to Global markets.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES ?
- Use design thinking to identify & address
- Use design thinking to identify & address issue.
- Exchange ideas with fellow members, researchers, entrepreneurs.
- Collaborate to solve real problems more effectively.
- Invent new things, experiment then, make products, test them & market them.
- Startup ecosystem as well as Research Environment.
- Co-working space for ofﬁces.
- Mentorship from leading scientists, innovators & mentors.
- Follow the concept of research without degree.
- Launching companies in Indian market & then Globally.
- Creating a Global Knowledge sharing platform among researchers & startups.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CO-WORKING SPACES ?
Typically Co-working means a fancy ofﬁce created in an empty location where startups and early stage companies work. Just sitting together in an ofﬁce is not what co-working is all about, co-working space should aim to create an atmosphere and provide startups with a platform where they can thrive in a culture of collaboration and openness and be a part of a sustainable environment. That is what Incuspaze is all about; they are more than just a coworking space. At Incuspaze, they believe that, to build a great ecosystem they need right businesses and like-minded people who can help each other and grow/evolve together. They want to ensure that the team who joins them will stay with them for a long term as part of one big family. So, they choose startups based on their industry, startup stage, founder’s commitment to their startups, a right mix of skills within startups to ensure people have synergies to become a self-sustainable workplace. Their priority is not to ﬁll the place up but to build the right ecosystem hence they do have some selection criteria for startups which work or gets incubated.