Top 5 Places to Meet Single Women (The RIGHT Kind)
The dating scene can be brutal. Bar after bar or singles event after singles event, it’s easy to see why dating burnout is so common. And don’t even get me started on online dating…
We get so caught up in our day-to-day schedule that sometimes we can’t think of a good place to meet single women. Or maybe it’s just that you’re going to all the places the WRONG kind of women hang out. So I’m here to offer a few fresh ideas.
Here are my Top 5 places to meet QUALITY women. Some of these places are places you probably already frequent, but try thinking of them in a new light, with new possibilities. Maybe it’s time to branch out! You’re welcome. ;)
1. The grocery store. We’re usually there with one goal in mind – grocery shop and get out! Have you ever looked around while you are there? Ever people watched? Maybe you’ve even noticed attractive ladies but thought it might not be appropriate to approach? Think again! The grocery store is a great place to strike up a conversation. Make sure to check the left hand for a ring first!
2. The gym. Most women are at the gym with similar goals. It is a great place to find gals that are not only interested in leading a healthy lifestyle, but that you have something in common with from the get-go. But make sure to respect other people’s gym time and don’t interrupt them mid-set!
3. A park or dog park. People are usually in a relaxed mood when at the park. If you have a dog, try the dog park. That’s another commonality that makes it easy to strike up a conversation. Sometimes people have their “stranger danger” filter on extra-high while at the park, so make sure to come across interested but not overly friendly or creepy. Don’t be offended if women have their guard up, especially if they’re alone. Give them their space, and once they feel comfortable with you maybe consider giving THEM YOUR number so they’re in control.
4. A festival or other specific public grouping. Do you like wine or fine food? Try a food and wine festival! Love art? Keep your eyes open for an art show. Into animal rights? There are always rallies and gatherings! Finding things to talk about or ways to approach someone is so much easier when you are surrounded by great conversation starters like rainforests, oil paintings and wine flights. Plus there’s a good chance those similar interests will give you great talking points.
5. A coffee shop. Again, people are usually in a relaxed state of mind in a coffee shop – at least when they are lounging around, enjoying their beverage, reading the paper. It is a place where people feel safe and are usually open to engaging in conversation. Try offering to buy her daily coffee for her. Who knows – maybe it’ll turn in to a first date!
The key is to not limit searching for a woman to nighttime. Daytime offers great places to make sure others feel comfortable because their walls aren’t up like they are at night. So even if it feels weird or uncomfortable at first, try to give it a fair shot!