The beauty of our eyes is incomplete without our beautiful eyebrows. No doubt, eyebrows are an integral part of our facial features. The capability of the eyebrows to make or break our beauty is dam high.
A perfect set of brows highlights our eyes to brighten them up. A proper and beautiful pair of eyebrows not only enhance the beauty of our face, but also boosts our self-confidence. The glamour of our face increases without applying makeup. So, in order to get perfect eyebrows, we need to get in touch with the professionals who can make our eyebrows complement our facial features.
Also Read :
- How to Get Thicker Eyebrows? Hacks That Will Beautify Your Brows in Minutes!
- 17 Hot Stars That’ll Make You Eager To Find A Dude With Full Eyebrows
- How to Enhancing and Shaping Your Eyebrows Overlook
The importance of a good eyebrow wax is the key to achieve your full beauty potential. A fuller eyebrow gives your face a perfect makeover. A person’s appearance is majorly dependent on this vital facial feature.
People think as now they have saved up, shelled out and settled down so, how long can they really go in between appointments? And now that their brows have been professionally shaped, so there is no need to go back in for another expensive session? But this perception is wrong.
Like every good thing in the world, nothing in life is free of cost, not even the things that you worth similarly appointments for eyebrows shaping are no exception.
To ensure that your brows stay perfect as the celebs some of the do’s and Don’ts of at-home maintenance is very much vital.
Home Remedies to Maintain a Perfect Pair of Eyebrows
- When it comes to home solutions for beautifying your eyebrows it is always the idea of use of tweezers. But a proper procedure to use the tweezers is the must to avoid unwanted gaps and unevenness between your eyebrows.
- Firstly, you need to know the proper way to hold your tweezers. Hold your tweezers upside down so that the open end of it is pointing downward and then place it vertically alongside the outer margin on the bottom of the nose. Locate the point of the beginning of your eyebrow (it should always be about one inch above the inner corner of the eye).
- Secondly, marking of eyebrows with an eye pencil helps to locate the strays. Draw a vertical line to demarcate the starting point of each eyebrow.
- Also check the space above the bridge of your nose while drawing that it is centered between them.
- The strays that fall in this region should be removed by plucking out with the tweezers.
- Then you need to lay the tweezers in such a way that it falls at an angle against the cheeks.
- The open end of the tweezers lies at the bottom of your nose and the closed end arrives at the outer corner of the eye.
- The point of intersection of the tweezers and your eyebrow is where your eyebrows should end. You need to point it out or mark it with an eye pencil, then you need to remove the extra strays beyond the marked line.
- Then the question comes to how to do the bottom part of your eyebrow look perfect: At the beginning the first thing to do is again marking the bottom edge of your eyebrow by lining it with an eye pencil.
- It should be drawn in such a way that the stray hairs fall below the line and it must complement the natural shape of the top line of your eyebrow.
- The shape can be a little angled, or slightly curved or even straight according to the shape of your face and which complements your look.
- Pluck the strays in such a way that not even a single hair is present below the line.
- Finally, you must make sure that the eyebrows are a quarter inch or a half inch at their thickest part.
- To get a perfect angle of your eyebrows you must look straight into the mirror.
- The curve or the angle other arch of your eyebrow must be above the outer most concentric of your iris and must lie right on your brow bone.
- You must imagine your image to be upside down to check the marks or points with a soft angle. Mark the point with the eye pencil, then remove a row of hairs along the bottom, from your inner brow point to the peak point.
- After the peak next thing is to shape the tail.
- Making your eyebrows a bit thinner than the main part of your brow, tapering at the end makes you look confident and smart.
Awesome Advice’s for Celebrities to Tone up your Eyebrows like them
Perfect Eyebrow Tips by Kelley Baker
The knowledge of proper maintenance procedure of eyebrow will not extend your 3 to 4 week visit between appointments, whereas simple home maintenance can help them look a little more attractive as you get close to being due for an appointment.
A full natural brow is always the look is most acceptable.
- Over-plucked brows actually gives a look of aging in your face, while grown-out eyebrows make the face appear filled up and more youthful.
- So, always make sure that you are not going through the crazy use of the tweezers and scissors. The biggest disaster people make is over-tweezing and trying to trim the eyebrows at home resulting in gaps and unevenness shared by an eyebrow plucking expert.
Whip your Brows into Shape First
The initial and foremost step in easy brows maintenance is getting your eyebrows shaped in a good place.
- Anyone who practices the process of transforming the shape of the eyebrows should never do any at-home upkeep.
- On the other hand, clients who have their shape settled and cleared needs to keep a little upkeep at home since they are familiar with the lines to follow added by the eyebrow expert.
Perfect Eyebrow Tips from Jackie Cruz
Only Pluck Strays near the Eyelid
- Ask your stylist if you can touch your brows between alternate sessions, if yes then make sure that you are only plucking obvious strays.
- When you, ask your stylist if you can tweeze in between appointments, be sure that your stylist recommends you not to tweeze along the top or anywhere in the line. Instead, pay attention to plucking the strays that trails closest to the eyelid.
Use Eyebrow Products for a Perfect Look
- Having knowledge of eyebrow products ready in your hand helps keep brows looking salon-fresh even when they’re not.
- Experts recommend having a smudge proof brow powder to fill in bare spots.
- They also suggested a narrow brush because the spool end of the brush evenly spreads the product if too much is applied.
- Hiding, distinguishing the un-plucked strays and brightening eyes at the same time by adding a strike of highlighter on the brow bone gives a perfect look to your eyebrows.
- So as long as you keep the plucking to a limit and use your products sparingly, you will be among the brow elite divas in no time at all.
Perfect Eyebrow Tips from Joey Healy
- Joey Healy says that your eyebrows must lie squarely on your brow bone.
- Your finger can help you to locate the exact position of your brow bone and plucking your brows with a square angle gives you a sharp look making your brow shape unique to go along with your face.
- According to Joey brow arch must be two-third from the tail end.
- He suggests tweezing over waxing or threading because it is more precise and accurate. It lets you go into detailed removing of stray hair by hair and includes perfect symmetry.
- He prefers making quick, short plucking motions in the direction of hair growth.
- You must carefully tweeze the stray hairs around the temples, forehead and eyelids.
- He says that small little strays on your forehead region may give you a shade dark complexion.
- To achieve a perfect brow shape, you must make sure to see the head of the brow as two parallel lines that gradually incline together, concentrating at the arch and then gradually tapering off into the tail.
- He suggests using brow pencil. If your brows initially grow un-uniformly, He says you can get instant gratification by using a brow pencil.
- Healy says the best colour application should be translucent.
- Your filling process of eyebrows should be artful and light-handedly.
- If one brow is fuller than the other, simply apply less colour or no need to over-do it.
- He suggests encouraging fuller eyebrows.
- A person may like one brow better than the other. Instead of plucking and thinning your favourite eyebrow to make them match, just leave it the way it is and allow the other brow to grow and catch up the other one. You just need to make it perfect and use it as a role model.
- A good length of your eyebrows is important. If you already have a good length of eyebrows, do not trim them. Instead, just use a pencil to fill in any gaps along your brow-bone.
Perfect Eyebrow Tips from Anastasia Soare
- She says to seek professional help for your eyebrows.
- She also suggests “Getting your brows done by a professional is a MUST. There is just no substitute for a different perspective on eyebrows. Most women need to get their brows professionally done every six-eight weeks depending on growth.”
- Concealing the growing hairs of eyebrows is acceptable do not wax your growing brow hair.
- She says “Most of the people do not realize that you should only be waxing your brows when the hair is at least one-sixth of an inch long. However, if you have small hairs that are starting to show through before then, the use of a bold highlighter or concealer to highlight the brow bone, bring definition to the brow, and cover up tiny new growth. It will help you over to maintain your brows until your next appointment.”
- She says that waxing is the most precise method.
- There are a lot of debate and controversies over waxing, threading, and tweezing.
- At the Anastasia Beverly Hills Salon, they only wax and tweeze because they believe it is the most precise method. You can get a perfect line with waxing that you just cannot achieve with any other method of eyebrow shaping.
- It seems counter intuitive, but be heavy-handed with products for the most natural look.
- In initial years brow products did not exist and when they ultimately came into existence, people could fill in their brows with a single product itself. Most of the people are surprised when they see how many different types of brow fillers can be used in a single eyebrow. The reason for this is using a single product provides only one type of pigment or texture to the brow. You will get a good result if you use a single pencil, but layering powder and gel will give you a multi-dimensional brow that looks natural and polished.
- According to Anastasia the color of your eyebrows must always match the color of your hairs.
We should follow the shape of the eyebrows we had in childhood. Do not try to change the shape of your eyebrow completely by making it too thin if you had a healthy eyebrow in your initial years. A thick pair of eyebrow looks attractive with a round shaped face, whereas a thin pair of eyebrows looks good in an oval shaped face.
Over plucking or over thinning of the eyebrows effects the growth of the eyebrows and gives you a shaved look which is not acceptable at all.
Similarly overgrown eyebrows with a lot of strays gives a messy look which is also not preferred. Both of this destroys the beauty of your eyebrow along with the beauty of your eyes and ultimately leading to an unattractive face. Therefore, for a good look a good pair of well-shaped eyebrows is most important to add up to your glamour.