Can YOU imagine your face without eyebrows? How does it look?
Rest be ASSURED you cannot imagine your face without eyebrows.
Considering the reality that your face has a natural frame which are called the eyebrows, how you shape them can give the best look to your facial features and it can determine the beauty of your face look.
Also Read :
- 17 Hot Stars That’ll Make You Eager To Find A Dude With Full Eyebrows
- How to Enhancing and Shaping Your Eyebrows Overlook
- How to Get Thicker Eyebrows? Hacks That Will Beautify Your Brows in Minutes!
But all of us when we get ready for any PARTY or get to gather we often forget to give a touch to our eyebrows, we overlook our this beautiful and essential facial feature. It should not happen, eyebrows are as important to your face as rest of the features.
If you ignore the eyebrows, you cannot give a looked-for look to your face. Everything can go wrong with the eyebrows like, if you have gone through with some issues like over plucked, allergies from threading or waxing or the unbalanced eyebrows.
Such eyebrow issues should be resolved on the spot before going on to any function or to enjoying the makeover to your pretty face. But before we go to the fixing part of shaping and enhancing your eyebrows, you should be clear about what type of eyebrows you have and what type of issues the brows area may have, only then we can come up with an accurate and most result oriented solution to the brows accordingly.
There could be many hitches with regards to the eyebrows, such as:
- Very light or thin eyebrows
- Unbalanced eyebrows
- Patchy eyebrows
- Short eyebrows
- Full and thick eyebrows
- Naturally very thin arches
- Over plucked eyebrows
- Straight eyebrows
- Low arches
There are a lot of resources out there on how to groom the eyebrows but the actual tricky part is that they all are for those people who actually have the eyebrows, like, there are a lot of people who are having eyebrows issues which have been highlighted above categorically, for them there are not so precise resources available to deal with such eyebrow difficulties.
But the time has gone to be worried and depressed, it’s time to be carefree and to enjoy a perfect look of your face by knowing the exact eyebrow enhancing and decorating hacks in an easy way. First of all, you need to be sure in which eyebrow category you fall; to pick up the right solution for it.
Very light or thin eyebrows:
Here in the picture, very light eyebrows of a lady are shown before and after enhancing them, you can have an idea that how only shaping and enhancing your brows can change the overall look of your eyes and face. To have naturally very light eyebrows, is a very common thing among women. Almost many of the ladies are dealing with this brow issues and are trying to cater the problem in the best way. In this eyebrows category, one tend to have very light hairs on eyebrows, and sometimes with gaps as well. Solutions will be discussed later.
There are a lot of women who are dealing with unbalanced eyebrows naturally. Experts state that your eyebrows say a lot about you, a famous analyst Jean Haner quotes in an article that eyebrows give expressions about your personality, they can determine your self-confidence, motivation, your decision making, and your emotions as well.
Obviously if you have unbalanced eyebrows it will give an imperfectlook to your face. Furthermore, it is a common myth about unbalanced eyebrows that someone is giving an ironic expression to others or to the current situation. It also does not make you look like a friendly person, anyone can conclude that might be you are a serious or an introvert person. But you do not need to be worried anymore when we are here to fix this problem.
Patchy eyebrows can easily be determined by looking at someone’s face. They are usually with gap in between the brows, somewhere hair growth is good and dark and at some point hairs do not exist at all, that is called patchy eyebrows. It is very difficult to maintain and to give an accurate look to such eyebrows. The important and crucial thing is to define and give a shape to such eyebrows in this regard when there is lot of gap in there. Brows products are really helpful in this manner. You can have a better and groomed look of your brows by just adopting a few tricks.
As it is clear from the type, short eyebrows are those, which are not with a perfect length and it does not end before the length of an eye. If you have this kind of eyebrows then you fall in this category. If you need to improve your looks you need to do something to make them better and also to give your face a soft and perfect look.
Full and Thick Eyebrows:
Several ladies have thick and full eyebrows, which are best to mold in any desired shape. Usually these people have good hair growth naturally their hair texture is quite good. Face readers quote that such people are knows to be very active, they are best decision makers but short in temperament. The drawback of having such full and thick eyebrows is, you need to maintain them quite frequently because of the quick and fast growth of hairs.
Naturally Trim and Thin Arches:
These are rarely found, granting patchy, light and short eyebrows are quite common among women. These type of arches can be easily fixed and groomed. As you only need to use a few of the brow products to fill the eyebrows according to the face shape.
Over Plucked Eyebrows:
Frequently women who are used to go to the untrained salons, have to face undesired results of over threading or over plucking of their brows, as they become extremely thin or get over plucked as per their face profile. The other scenario is, sometimes you try to experiment on your brows and you come up with bad results with over plucked brows or sometimes yours brows do not match with each other as you are not an expert in tweezing in the same shape.
This kind of brow problems is very common and can be tackled easily by adopting few tips. Usually it takes about three to four weeks for brows to grow and be back in the previous shape. So you need to be very concerned and focused while doing threading and plucking at home to avoid any of these issues.
Straight eyebrows are usually going in a straight line without any curve or an arch. It is also a very communal form in females. So if you have eyebrows in the form of a straight line then you fall in this category, there is a solution of making them perfect and flawless by giving a nice curve to style your facial features seamless.
It is clear from the name of this eyebrow type that eyebrows have arches but usually the arches are very low, like just falling on the eyelids. There is a very less gap between an eye and eyebrow. This type of eyebrows can be groomed as perfect arches by simply learning few pros and tricks. As per the notes of face experts, these types of people are generally easy going, understanding and lively towards every aspect of day to day life. Wow!!
Products to enhance and shape eyebrows:
Along with other features of your face, your eyebrows are one of the most prominent features and can have a major influence on your overall look. But for being an expressive and important element of someone’s appearance, there are many who just don’t know how to enhance, groom or shape their brows.
Here are a few things that can be used to groom your brows:
- Eyebrow Stencil Kit
- Eyebrow Comb and Brush
- Eyebrow Mascara
- Eyebrow Pencil and Filler
- Eyebrow Kit
- Eyebrow Powder
- The Eyebrow stencil kit is easily available in the markets; it is used specially for the beginners. Those who are not perfect in shaping and grooming the eyebrows, they can simply take help from the brow stencil kit. It comes in various shapes and lengths of eyebrows as per your choice and face shape. Eyebrow stencils are easy to use for all females; with thick, thin, patchy, light, short eyebrows. It is the best tool to give an accurate and the same shape to your each eyebrow.
At this point are the easy to learn steps for enhancing and modelling your brows in an unspoiled manner.
- First of all you need to be sure that in which category you fall in reference the eyebrows, whether you are having full and thick eyebrows, thin or light, patchy or short or the low arches.
- Be sure about the eyebrow shape you desire and which form will perfectly match to your face features.
- Pick up the stencil of your desired shape, place it on your eyebrow and stretch a mark around your brow to have a perfect shape for each of the eyebrow.
- The use of eyebrow stencil is quick and easy especially for the thin, light, patchy and short eyebrows, as it would help to draw the lines to give them a full look.
- Once you have marked the lines, you need to be sure about, if there is any need to remove the extra hairs or is there a necessity to enhance the existing eyebrows.
- You mustuse a brow comb to check some extra length the of brow hairs.
- Set some brow powder if you want to pluck-out some extra hairs.
- You can use tweezers to pluck the extra hairs to give a neat look and other brow enhancing products such as the brow pencils and fillers to fill up the gap between hairs and to style brows fill and thick.
- Once you have used brow fillers, you need to use brow mascara to bounce a natural look to your brows also apply some mascara over your brows to spread the filler strokes to provide a natural look.
- Clear the extra strokes with cotton bud by rubbing steadily over your brows. THAT’S IT; YOU ARE DONE WITH GIVING A PERFECT SHAPE TO YOUR BROWS. Now your brows must be looking enhanced and full of hairs.
These are used to pluck extra hairs around your eyebrows. It keeps the brows looking flawless and removes the ingrown hairs, it is commonly used by every female when they do not have time to go to the saloons or to the parlors for setting and enhancing the brows. They quickly pick up tweezers and start giving a perfect shape to their brows. Tweezers are the best friends for those who are sure to be able to give thesame shape to each brow. Nevertheless it is not recommended for the beginners to start directly from tweezers, otherwise they will end up with unbalanced, patchy or over plucked eyebrows.
You need to learn few paces for using tweezers to enrich and giving a perfect shape to your brows regardless of which type of eyebrows you have. In any type of eyebrows you will be needing tweezers as a must, you cannot give a perfect shape until you have removed some extra hairs around your brows.
Some brows need a bit of hair removal. They just need to be neator some will need a lot of effort in abstraction of hairs, especially if you are dealing with thick and full brows.
Here are a few steps, elaborated to heighten and shape brows precisely.
- First of all, you need to brush your brows to check the exact shape of your brows.
- You will need to use a brow scissors to cut those hairs which are longer than the rest of the others, to give a symmetry to your brows.
- Once you are done with cutting, now you will start with tweezers.
- Try to pluck the prominent hairs first from lower side of your brows.
- Now repeat this same procedure of plucking from the upper side of the brow.
- Once you are done with plucking of all prominent hairs, now the shape of brows must be quite clear to you.
- Here and now you will be able to see some small extra hairs around your brows, you will need a tweezers with thin opening mouth, which will help to pick and pluck small and negligible hairs.
- Reprise the same procedure to pluck hairs from upper and lower area of each brow.
- Once you are done with all these plucking of hairs, you can use brow pencil and filler if compulsory.
2. Brow Comb and Brush
Brow comb and brush is used to give a neat and tidy look to your eyebrows. You can only use this to shape them, as it is mentioned already that before shaping or enhancing eyebrows, you will need a brow comb and brush at first. Without it you will not know the exact length and shape of your brows.
You can also use it after applying some strokes of eyebrow pencil and fillers, to merge them well for the natural look.
It is also helpful if you already have a perfect shape, but you need to trim your brows a bit then you can comb and brush your brows for the perfect border.
3. Eyebrow Mascara
Eyebrow mascara is commonly used to enhance the shape of your existing brows; it usually comes in various colors matching to your hair color. It is easy to use and apply on your brows.
Now a few steps to be followed for enhancing the look of your brows:
- It is necessity to be used especially if you have very light, thin, patchy and short eyebrows.
- Apply a light stroke on the start of your eyebrows and take it till the end of your temple.
- You need to see if more strokes are required to enhance the shape or not.
- Once you are done with eyebrow mascara and still your brows are looking light and thin, then you needto use the pencil and fillers to make brows thick and perfect.
- If you are dealing with short eyebrows, you necessitywill be to make a perfect corner. For this you will require an eyebrow pencil.
- Be sure to use a filler of the same color of your eyebrows to contribute a natural look, otherwise, the strokes of fillers will not match to your brows and it will give an odd and unnatural look.
4. Brow Pencil and Filler:
If you are dealing with eyebrows which are too light and patchy, then you can easily solve this tricky part with a one minute workout. You will just need a brow pencil or a filler to enhance your brows.
Brow pencil and filler is usually an easily available brow product, which every female should have to enjoy the perfect beauty of brows. It is easy to use for a day to day routine.
- Pick up any brow pencil or filler which matches with your hair color.
- Make sure that it has a fine and sharp tip.
- First of all, decide whatstyle of shape and curves you want to give to your eyebrows.
- Mark the fine and light lines around your eyebrows starting with the brow pencil.
- Once you are done with outlining the brows, you will need a filler of the same color to fill the light areas.
- Start with filler’s light and small strokes for the natural look.
- Now use the merging brush or eye mascara for rubbing and making all stokes balanced.
- Come to the corner of your eyebrow, you need to be very careful while making a corner because eyebrow’s curve is always lighter than the start. So be cautious while doing this to enjoy a perfect arch.
- If you are feeling that some part of the brow is covered with some extra or dark strokes then you need to perfect and style them light with cotton buds. Do not give your brows an irregular look.
Eyebrow kit is commonly used by the experts, because if you are a beginner you can practice with pencil and filler. But if you have the nerve and are mindful to learn expert ways to enhance the beauty of your brows then eyebrow kit is the best product to be used. Usually it comes in few colors such as the black, dark and light brownish tones.
A few steps to be learnt for the precisionof the eyebrows:
- You need to pick up the exact color from the kit for filling up the bare areas and parts of the brows.
- Apply the color on the each eyebrow for the exact impeccable look.
- Always fill up the thin areas on brows instead of filling up the already thick areas.
- Start applying with the light amount of color, extra stroke can be used if needed.
- A very light color should be used at the corner of the brow, be careful while maintain and filling the arch. It should be same as the other eyebrow. Do not give some extra curvature by stroking extra color to your brows. It will give a sharp and shrewd look to your face.
Eyebrow Highlight Powder:
These are used to enhance the shape of brows, basically it comes in light colors and is used on the lower line of brows. Eyebrow highlighters are the last step to be used in enhancing and shaping and grooming the brows. As a trainee it will be quite difficult to apply highlight powder for eyebrows, but two to three trials and practice can make you an expert in it. So do not halt in learning any tips to groom and grow your beauty.
- Always pick up a brow highlight powder matching with your skin tone; you cannot use any dark color as a highlighter.
- Once you have shaped well to your eyebrows, then you will need eyebrow highlight powder to give a sharp and neat look to your brow arch.
- Take a light part of powder from the brush and apply exactly on the lower line of eyebrows to make them highlight.
- Be careful while applying very close to the eyebrow line, as it should not cover up any part otherwise your brows will look bad because of the light color of the powder.
- Step 5: Once you are done with the highlighter, you need to check for the final look of your brows. If more highlight powder is required then you can use it as per you desired expression and contour.
Home Remedies for Eyebrows:Many females are having eyebrow hair growth problems, sometimes thin, light, and patchy eyebrows represent the persona as old or nutritional insufficiencies and poor cosmetic products or applications
If you fall in one of that brow type’s category then you can easily solve this problem with the help of cosmetic brow enhancing and shaping products, but beside these products, a few can also elaborate with natural home remedies to overcome this downside permanently. After these home remedies, usage of brow products are recommended to give a perfect look.
Most of us do not know this fact that the use of lotions, foundations, and various facial creams can harm our eyebrow hair follicles. We all apply the lotions on all over our face including brows which slowly damages the growth of hairs and make them patchy by the passage of time. So it’s a general tip to not to use lotion all over your eyebrows. If you have applied the lotion unconsciously on your brows as well, clean it with a towel, tissue paper or cotton.
You can use onion juices, castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, Vaseline etc., to groom your eyebrow hairs. But apart from this use Water, as it is extremely good for your overall health, and obviously it is best for the blood circulation in your body. You need to drink ample amount of water in a day to make your hair growth better. This will also help to discharge the toxic substances from your body and will benefit in improving the overall health and shine of your face and body.
Apart from this always remember, be proud of who you are and your body, this something that none can take away from you. Your strength does not link to what you look like but how you represent yourself. A confident personality let it be a male or female is not based on the make-up but on the inner strength.
Remember, “Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart”.